This tool offers an easy way to download (save) YouTube videos to your computer so that you can show them in your classroom - even if you aren’t connected to the Internet!
1. Go to http://www.youtube.com/
2. Locate video and play it to make sure it works
3. In the browser address (URL) window, insert the word “kick” in front of “youtube” in the URL.
4. Press [Enter]
5. The “Kick YouTube” site will load.
6. Click to select the desired format and then click the “go” button at the right side of the bar.
7. Kick YouTube will take a little time to process. When it is finished, the green “Go” button will change to a blue download button.
8. Right-click the blue download button and choose “Save link as”.
9. This will open a window that will allow you to save the video to the desired location.
10. Once the video is saved, double-click to open it. It will open and play in a media application!